Albania Business Conference ABC 2017 is the largest event in Albania to cover all aspects of the transition this country is currently undergoing across key verticals. From the energy through infrastructure, IT, tourism, catering, food & beverage, banking and investment sectors – all industries experience a rapid and sometimes difficult transitions. The conference main focus will be investment and regulations with the view of Albania looking at joining the European Community in the future.
Albanian business leaders will gather at the Albania Business Conference ABC 2017 to provide the best platform for business meetings with key companies, debating the most pressing issues the country grapples with at present and provide options for best business practices to allow Albania to reach its current and future goals.
The event will take place on 21 September 2017 in The Plaza Tirana hotel, Queen Geraldine hall.
The language of the event: Albanian and English with translations provided.
Exhibition area is open for successful companies to exhibit at the event.
Conference main topics:
- Albanian business scenarios – current state and future potential
- Albanian government and market regulator’s support for further business developments
- Key aspects of financing business enterprises projects in Albania
- Legal advise – case studies from leading energy lawyers
- Business transparency and corruption fighting objectives
- Tax regulations
- Albania and international trade – best approaches to promote new and strengthen the existing ties
Who will attend:
- Representatives of the Albanian Ministries
- Representatives of the Albanian markets regulators
- Projects developers
- Technology companies
- Service providers
- and many more
- A fully packed programme of high profile speakers
- Excellent networking with the who’s who of the Albanian business landscape
- Extensive investment advice on developing commercially profitable projects with case studies
- Learn about local developments and projects profitability
- Hear from and meet in person over 100 top business leaders from Albania