Green World Conferences Ltd are delighted to announce the we have recently opened a new office in Tbilisi and will now be actively seeking to staff it will top sales managers for our exhibitions in Georgia, Caucasus and Russian-speaking countries.
If you have at least 2 years in expo space sales experience, proven track record, solid references from previous employer and would like to work for a vibrant, growing international company please send your CV to:
Mrs Mariam Aleksidze
Head, Caucasus Operations
- Selling exhibition space to corporate clients by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects, evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options, negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge through various relevant resourceful mediums.
- Servicing and meeting clients at all times & during the event & post the event.
- Any Graduate / Master’s Degree in business admiration (Preferably in Sales or Marketing).
- Min of 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Preferably from conference/events or media industry.
- Strong ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Strong business sense and events industry expertise.
- Keen in dealing with corporate clients.
References will be check and all candidates screened by a rigorous selection and interview process. We regret to advise that people with less or no experience is direct expo space sales will not be considered.