Part of the international expo and conference APC 2017:
Future Hydro Africa expo and conference, the only hydro-dedicated expo and conference in Africa, will gather hydro energy experts representing leading African and international hydro energy companies, government representatives, OEMs, numerous service providers and investors. The event will cover the entire spectrum of African hydro energy potential and ambitions – from rural micro hydro installations though large-scale dams development and financing.
The event will take place on 5/6 September 2017 in Nairobi, Kenya in the Tsavo Ballroom of the Kenyatta International Convention Centre (KICC).
over 100 exhibitors
With thousands of miles of waterways and enormous untapped potential, the African continent is poised for an explosion of hydropower growth. Navigating the challenges of development in this diverse environment can be well worth the large return, especially with small hydro.
A gradual process of development has started yielding results for African hydropower, with a swathe of international hydro and associated power export projects under way or planned. It seems that Africa is becoming a more attractive place to invest in infrastructure development.
It is well known that Africa has an abundance of hydropower resources, but it remains in desperate need of development, with the vast majority of the population lacking access to reliable electricity supplies. Africa holds about 12% of the world’s hydropower potential, with a technically feasible output of about 1,800 TWh/year. Yet Africa produces only about 3% of the global hydropower and exploits less than 10% of its technical potential, the lowest proportion of any of the world’s regions.
As a company interested in the latest challenges and opportunities facing hydropower, you can’t afford to miss the Future Hydro AFRICA 2016. Join the expo today and generate leads resulting in sales for the best ROI available in the industry. Book your space and sponsorships early to be included immediately in the Future Hydro AFRICA 2016 marketing campaign.
- Booth (available sizes: 9 sqm, 12 sqm,, 16 sqm, 20 sqm.
- Listing on the expo website with 150-word company description, log and website link
- 2 complimentary booth staff registrations (include lunches)
- Discounted conference registration for your company staff
- 50 complimentary passes to distribute to clients and customers (lunches not included)
- Event advertised extensively in leading industry publications including The Voice of Hydro and other media subscribers
- Excellent networking with the who’s who of the African and international hydro energy industry
- Technology update in the exhibition area
- Extensive finance advice on developing commercially bankable hydro energy projects with case studies
- Hear from and meet top hydro energy experts
The event is best suited for senior officers and executives with responsibilities in the financing aspects and decision-making processes related to hydropower projects.